Do you happen to have the raw profiling log file too? I want to see the SQL
queries as well.

There were some heavy optimizations made in Djblets for the datagrid
rendering, but I'm not sure if all that made it into beta 2 or not.

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 2:45 PM, Stephen Gallagher <step...@gallagherhome.com