Great work getting 1.5 RC 2 out. I upgraded the FedoraHosted
deployment today, but I've stumbled across three new bugs. (I strongly
suspect that two of them were present in RC1 as well, but I didn't
notice them then)

1829 - Viewing the server log from the admin interface fails
1828 - 500 Error trying to "review" an image-only review request
1827 - Sending notification emails fails

Additionally, we noticed something that seems peculiar. When
ReviewBoard (or maybe it's Django) makes postgresql requests, it
starts a new connection for each request and terminates it at the end.
I'm not certain if this is ReviewBoard or Django (or python-psycopg2)
doing this, but the added overhead of those connection setups is
nothing to sneeze at.