Hey guys,

Now I'm trying to use screenshots (for the first time).  First it
wouldn't take them, but I didn't have PIL installed.  Some
observations -

1. Created a (None - Graphics Only) review.  Attached a JPG
screenshot.  I was able to click the picture and add a comment.  But
when I clicked the Review button I got "A Server Error Occurred" with
- 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_scmtool'.  Note that this
was before publishing for the first time.  Although I just tried again
after publishing it and I got the same error.

2. Opened an existing diff review and added a JPG using Add Screenshot
button.  The picture was added and I was able to add comments to it.
I then clicked "Discard Draft".  The banner went away but the picture
remained.  When trying to remove the picture (red X), the draft banner
came back.  Clicking "Discard Draft" again went back to having the
picture there.  Shouldn't the picture have gone away when discarding
the draft?

3.  I added some PNG files that are very small.  On the main Review
Request page, the box is the same size as the JPG (square box w/
thumbnail image and caption below it).  When hovering over it with the
mouse, I got only the normal mouse pointer in most of the box.  I had
to hover directly over the image part (top center of thumbnail box) to
get the mouse icon to become a hand, allowing me to click it and open
it.  Perhaps intentional?  Just an observation.

4.  Clicked on the thumbnail of an existing screenshot on the main
Reviews page.  The picture comment page opened.  I clicked Add
Screenshot to add another picture.  After browsing and selecting
Upload, "Loading..." displayed at the top and the cursor spun.. and
never stopped.  If I went back in the browser and refreshed the new
picture is there.  The Add Screenshot worked fine on the main Review
Request page.

Daryl