Hi Stephen,

I suspect that 1829 is due to an installation or packaging problem with
Djblets. I can't reproduce this on our install, which was installed using
easy_install. The log.html template is there, and has been for a while.

1828 is a definite bug, which I'll fix for the release.

1827 again looks to be an installation/configuration problem. E-mails are
working fine on our install. I don't believe it's a Django 1.1 vs 1.2
incompatibility, as our nightly test suite checks for e-mail signaling on
both versions. However, I'll look into this further for the release. Do you
know if it worked in RC1? I don't think anything with the signaling has
changed in a long time.