(thread getting complicated, didn't mean to hijack).

Thanks for quick reply Christian.  I'll submit the 2 issues.  One more
thing I just noticed.  I did a quick search of the issues mailing list
and didn't see it.

1. Open file diff
2. Hide whitespace changes.  3rd file in to file list is just
whitespace changes.
3. Use 'f' shortcut to move to 3rd file.  "This file contains only
whitespace changes." is displayed
4. Hit 'n' shortcut to move to next diff.  I expected it to jump to
the first diff of next file.
5. Nothing happened.
6. I hit 'n' a bunch of times thinking it would eventually skip past
the hidden whitespace changes, but it didn't.  Hitting 'p' does move
to last diff of previous file.

Not sure what the expected behavior is, but I assumed it would jump to
the next file.

Great work on the tool.