On 2013-04-20 01:55, Christian Hammond wrote:
Hi Jonathan,

I don't think I've seen this. Can you open the Chrome console log, try
again, and see what errors may appear?

Is the server able to generate the diffs? I'm sure Christian knows much more about RB than I do :-), but multiple browser failures still sounds to me more like a server problem.

While you're checking your browser console logs, it is probably worth also checking the server logs if there is any message that would indicate a problem generating the diffs.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group.