Hi,

We just ran across this issue on a recent installation ourselves; one
single user out of 18 reported this behaviour.

While tracking this down, I spotted a seemingly unrelated issue where
gOpenAnIssue wasn't being set despite the user's account settings saying
that it was. Getting my colleague to reset the Open An Issue setting on his
account fixed his ability to view more than one diffed file.  This appears
to be related to the fact that his account was created manually through the
admin pages rather than being auto-created through login. Will need to do
some testing of that idea, though.

Ken