On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 8:57 AM, Matthew Woehlke
<mwoehlke.fl...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On 2013-04-20 01:55, Christian Hammond wrote:
>
>> Hi Jonathan,
>>
>> I don't think I've seen this. Can you open the Chrome console log, try
>> again, and see what errors may appear?
>>

> Is the server able to generate the diffs? I'm sure Christian knows much
> more about RB than I do :-), but multiple browser failures still sounds to
> me  more like a server problem.
>
> While you're checking your browser console logs, it is probably worth also
> checking the server logs if there is any message that would indicate a
> problem generating the diffs.

It very well might be the server. I stated on the browser side because
generally, if there's a server-side error, we should be showing it. We load
the diffs dynamically, so if there's a browser-side script error, we may
fail to either load or render (or show the error).