Hi Christian,

Sorry for the late reply, I tried view a diff with the Chrome console and
no error messages were displayed.

I only received the following messages while clicking on the initial review
request link:
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ; /r/593/:40
Uncaught ReferenceError: gReviewRequestId is not defined reviews.min.js:112
Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method
'setFileAttachmentComments' rb-server.myreviewboard.org:415

I have 2 other colleagues who have the same issue, but the majority of my
colleagues have no issues viewing multiple diffs.

-JW