Hi,

Looks like our request parameter injection support isn't working on your setup.
I'll need to know more about your setup to know why.

What's your web server setup like? Are you using Apache and mod_wsgi, or some
other configuration?

Do you have any custom modifications at all to Review Board?

Are there any customizations at all to your settings_local.py?