Hi Erika,

So the first big thing to know about Git is that you *must* either use a
local clone, or provide the raw file mask. Ideally the latter. Git has no
protocol support for fetching the content of an individual file at a given
revision, which means you can't just provide a remote path to Review Board
and have it work. This is truly annoying, but there's little we can do
about it.

So, the thing to focus on is figuring out if there's a URL you can use to
fetch the contents of a file at a path + revision that Review Board can
access through either anonymous access or using Basic HTTP auth. If there
is, plug that in and things should work, but if not, you'll need another
service that can provide that for you.

Basically, rbssh shouldn't really factor into this at this point.

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 7:09 AM, Erika Redmark <maniacmonkeyinsp...@gmail.com