Thank you for the steps. I revoked the path to a local repo and followed
the steps you gave me. Here are the results.

1) The user is www-data, and they have access to
/var/www/reviewboard/data/.ssh, but there is only an id_rsa, not an id_dsa
2) I used the id_rsa key I found there as my own for my user to test. I was
able to clone fine.
3) Is GIT_SSH=rbsh a mistype for GIT_SSH=rbssh? Assuming it is, I executed
that command, and it *almost *worked:

Cloning into 'plugin-suite'...
remote: Counting objects: 20628, done.
fatal: early EOF
fatal: index-pack failed

I did a tail on the rbssh log, trimming out a long line of ! !
process_channel stuff and got:
01-08 16:57 root               DEBUG    !! process_channel

01-08 16:57 root               DEBUG    !! process_channel

01-08 16:57 paramiko.transport DEBUG    [chan 1] EOF received (1)
01-08 16:57 root               DEBUG    !! process_channel

01-08 16:57 root               DEBUG    !!! exit_status_ready

01-08 16:57 root               DEBUG    !!! Done
01-08 16:57 paramiko.transport DEBUG    [chan 1] EOF sent (1)
01-08 16:57 paramiko.transport DEBUG    Dropping user packet because
connection is dead.
01-08 16:57 paramiko.transport DEBUG    Dropping user packet because
connection is dead.

Would you also need to see the beginning of the file?

- Erika