good as it gets from the logging.

Can you try a few things?

1) Make sure that /path/to/site/data/.ssh/id_dsa is accessible by the web
server.
2) Temporarily use this as your own SSH key and try to do a clone with that
repository path, to make sure that a clone with actual git + SSH works as
expected.
3) Then, do the same thing with: GIT_SSH=rbsh DEBUG_RBSSH=1 git clone ......

#2 should work so long as your configuration is correct on the Git server.
If it fails, something is wrong there.

If #2 works and #3 fails, then look in the current directory for ab
rbssh*.log file. See if it has anything more useful to say.

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 1:10 PM, Erika Redmark <maniacmonkeyinsp...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> I read about the issue involving git and I had previously used a local
> clone, but ended up with errors where it would not find diff changes for
> new branches. I do have a mask I can use that works with Stash:
>
> https://
> [redacted]/projects/key/repos/plugin-suite/browse/<filename>?at=<revision>&raw
>
> But the error comes up whether I use a mask or not when I supply the
> actually remote location for the 'Path' field. I have two options: SSH and
> HTTPS. The error I get above is when I use the SSH clone uri. I simply just
> get a "Repository Not Found" if I use the HTTPS clone uri (along with the
> proper password for my user).
>
> It doesn't matter if I provide the mask or not. The error is occurring
> based on what I supply to Path. If I leave it blank and just supply the
> mask, it tells me Path is a required field.
>
> On Wednesday, January 8, 2014 3:40:01 PM UTC-5, Christian Hammond wrote:
>
>> Hi Erika,
>>
>> So the first big thing to know about Git is that you *must* either use a
>> local clone, or provide the raw file mask. Ideally the latter. Git has no
>> protocol support for fetching the content of an individual file at a given
>> revision, which means you can't just provide a remote path to Review Board
>> and have it work. This is truly annoying, but there's little we can do
>> about it.
>>
>> So, the thing to focus on is figuring out if there's a URL you can use to
>> fetch the contents of a file at a path + revision that Review Board can
>> access through either anonymous access or using Basic HTTP auth. If there
>> is, plug that in and things should work, but if not, you'll need another
>> service that can provide that for you.
>>
>> Basically, rbssh shouldn't really factor into this at this point.
>>
>> Christian

>> On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 7:09 AM, Erika Redmark <maniacmon...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>>  This question is almost identical to https://groups.google.com/
>>> forum/#!topic/reviewboard/UmXYqdsKTXY, however that thread ended
>>> without resolution.
>>>
>>> We have ReviewBoard 1.7.20 set up on Ubuntu 12.04. I am trying to set up
>>> a repository on ReviewBoard against a git repository on stash, but I run
>>> into the "[Errno -5] No address associated with hostname" error. This
>>> happens when I have a valid ssh clone link in my Path field. For this I am
>>> leaving all the other fields empty. My log is almost identical to the one
>>> posted on the other topic. I have redacted the actual links to our server.
>>>
>>> GitTool: Attempting ssh connection with host: [redacted]:7999, username:
>>> git
>>> 2014-01-08 14:22:17,188 - DEBUG -  - starting thread (client mode):
>>> 0xb9b412ecL
>>> 2014-01-08 14:22:17,208 - INFO -  - Connected (version 2.0, client
>>> SSHD-CORE-0.7.0-ATLASSIAN-M2)
>>> 2014-01-08 14:22:17,236 - DEBUG -  - kex
>>> algos:['diffie-hellman-group14-sha1',
>>> 'diffie-hellman-group1-sha1'] server key:['ssh-rsa'] client
>>> encrypt:['aes128-cbc', '3des-cbc', 'blowfish-cbc'] server
>>> encrypt:['aes128-cbc', '3des-cbc', 'blowfish-cbc'] client mac:['hmac-md5',
>>> 'hmac-sha1', 'hmac-md5-96', 'hmac-sha1-96'] server mac:['hmac-md5',
>>> 'hmac-sha1', 'hmac-md5-96', 'hmac-sha1-96'] client compress:['none'] server
>>> compress:['none'] client lang:[''] server lang:[''] kex follows?False
>>> 2014-01-08 14:22:17,236 - DEBUG -  - Ciphers agreed: local=aes128-cbc,
>>> remote=aes128-cbc