I just set my Path to the local repo, my Mirror to the clone URI for ssh,
the mask to a proper mask I posted, and supplied the username/password for
the the special ReviewBoardUser, just to be sure. It seems like it works
now, and the old error I was getting where I would get 207s and File Not
Found for diffs I would try to upload for new branches appears to be gone.
Can you verify that this procedure worked? I was under the impression that,
with a mask, you don't need and shouldn't have a local repo.