I read about the issue involving git and I had previously used a local
clone, but ended up with errors where it would not find diff changes for
new branches. I do have a mask I can use that works with Stash:

https://[redacted]/projects/key/repos/plugin-suite/browse/<filename>?at=<revision>&raw

But the error comes up whether I use a mask or not when I supply the
actually remote location for the 'Path' field. I have two options: SSH and
HTTPS. The error I get above is when I use the SSH clone uri. I simply just
get a "Repository Not Found" if I use the HTTPS clone uri (along with the
proper password for my user).

It doesn't matter if I provide the mask or not. The error is occurring
based on what I supply to Path. If I leave it blank and just supply the
mask, it tells me Path is a required field.