I eventually decided to re-clone the repo, install a cron job to regularly
keep things in sync. As time goes by I will see if my cron job is working
but I am sure over time I can refine it, at least until I can start using

Speaking of, this whole issue I am having is coming from verification of a
field (Path) that you said I don't even need. Is there a way to manually
configure a repository and skip the GUI, allowing me to just specify the
mask? Whilst that might not solve the rbssh problem, it sounds like it
would be still a good work-around.

- Erika