> 1) yum install memcached; systemctl start memcached

I did do this on CentOS 7. On CentOS 6, I even built 1.4.22 from source.

$ ps -ef | grep memcached
memcach+  1070     1  0 Jan05 ?        00:00:19 /usr/bin/memcached -u
memcached -p 11211 -m 64 -c 1024

> 2)... 3) setsebool...

I disabled SELinux, so this shouldn't matter.

> 4) ln -s apache-wsgi.conf...

On CentOS 6, there is no conf.modules.d directory. All conf.d files are
included right after the LoadModule section. This means that "LoadModule
wsgi_module" in conf.d/wsgi.conf may not happen before
conf.d/reviewboard.conf. That's why I appended the include at the end. I
did move "Include apache-wsgi.conf" to the line after "Include
confd.d/*.conf". Review Board still doesn't display correctly.

I'm glad you were able to deploy from minimum CentOS 7. I wish I knew
what's different about my deployment.