> "didn't work"

Meaning that the same display problem occurred after first installing
Review Board via Yum.

> "isn't kept up to date"

# cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS Linux release 6.0 (Final)
# yum list ReviewBoard
Available Packages
ReviewBoard.noarch                       1.7.27-1.el6
epel

Installing via easy_install allowed me to pick up 2.0.12.

> generally release updated versions into the epel-testing repository
within 48 hours

That's great! Thanks for this work. Native package management is definitely
easier on users.

> *should* be the preferred way to run Review Board on RHEL/CentOS 7

I know that enterprise Linux distributions prefer not to change major
versions, apis, etc. So while keeping up to date is a nice goal, you may
hit resistance. I suppose that's when you introduce a number after the
package name, e.g. ReviewBoard3. :-)

Christian stopped responding. I wonder if he ran out of ideas. Has anyone
else deployed on RHEL/CentOS lately? How'd it go?