I started with:

$ yum install httpd mod_wsgi postgresql-server ReviewBoard
$ service postgresql initdb
$ service postgresql start
$ createdb reviewboard
$ createuser -P
$ psql... grant all...
$ rb-site install...
$ chown -R...
$ echo "Include apache-wsgi.conf" >> httpd.conf
$ service httpd start

When this didn't work and I realized it isn't kept up-to-date, I went the
easy_install route.

$ yum erase ReviewBoard psycopg2
$ yum install setuptools httpd-devel python-devel
$ easy_install -U setuptools
$ easy_install psycopg2
$ easy_install ReviewBoard

I dropped, recreated database, granted privileges, installed a new site,
started Apache. Same result.