> You said you checked each of the expansion buttons. Did you reload the
> page after each one? JavaScript errors can affect future operations. I'd
> love to find out if there's some specific button that's problematic.

I just tried each of the buttons I highlighted in my screenshot again,
refreshing in between each attempt, and the same error occurs for each.

> Can you also try another browser? Firefox, perhaps?

Sure thing! I just downloaded and installed the latest Firefox to test this
and I am still seeing the same error, though the wording is slightly
different:

TypeError: parentOffset is undefined
RB.DiffReviewableView<._updateCollapseButtonPos()
 reviews.min.44ba9ef6d795.js:11
RB.DiffReviewableView<._expandOrCollapse/<.success()
 reviews.min.44ba9ef6d795.js:11
m.Callbacks/j()
 jquery-1.11.1.min.8101d596b2b8.js:2
m.Callbacks/k.fireWith()
 jquery-1.11.1.min.8101d596b2b8.js:2
x()
 jquery-1.11.1.min.8101d596b2b8.js:4
.send/b()
 jquery-1.11.1.min.8101d596b2b8.js:4
 reviews.min.44ba9ef6d795.js:11:20064

> Also, what browser extensions are you running? Any other console errors
> higher up when you first load the page?

The only plugin I am running is Adblock Plus. I just tried disabling it for
my review board site but it seems to make no difference.