Thanks, Travis.

I've looked into the code, and this hasn't changed in a year. I haven't
seen other reports of this (just checked our bug tracker and my e-mails),
so I'm not sure what's going on here... I'm also running the same version
of Chrome you are.

You said you checked each of the expansion buttons. Did you reload the page
after each one? JavaScript errors can affect future operations. I'd love to
find out if there's some specific button that's problematic.

Can you also try another browser? Firefox, perhaps?

Also, what browser extensions are you running? Any other console errors
higher up when you first load the page?