De : Ros-dev [mailto:ros-dev-boun...@reactos.org] De la part de David Quintana
(gigaherz)
Envoyé : jeudi 16 mars 2017 23:50
À : ReactOS Development List
Objet : Re: [ros-dev] New ideas added to GSoC Ideas list

That's not true. NTVDM is not WoW16. NTVDM is just DOS support. In order to
support 16bit (windows 3.1) applications, a whole other system is needed.

On 16 March 2017 at 23:37, Javier Agustìn Fernàndez Arroyo <elh...@gmail.com>
wrote:

"-Implementing WoW16 support. I suppose that'll draw attention." --> NTVDM,
already done :)

"Working on DirectX support: bringing new features, fixing bugs, optimising, if
possible fixing some driver issues..." ---> ReactX, would be great!