> On Mar 10, 2016, at 5:09 PM, Chanel Wheeler <chanel.whee...@yavapai.us> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
Hi Chanel,

> I have one user that has used RT for a while with no problems. Recently, her
> attachments to web tickets ceased coming through. I’ve watched her add
> attachments and they appear to upload successfully but there’s no trace of
> them in the Attachments table. We tried multiple browsers and the same thing
> happened on each. I logged in as her on my computer and still the problem
> happened. Another person logged in to RT on her computer and successfully
> attached items. So it’s something to do with her account. I’ve taken a look
> at her user record in the db and I don’t see anything amiss.
>
> Any ideas on what I might try?
>
> We’re running RT 4.4 and use LDAP for authentication.

I would start by checking the rights for these two users and how they might be
different.

Can the faulty user see the missing attachment’s associated
comment/correspondence? If the user cannot, that is why the attachment is
missing. A user needs the ShowTicketComments right to see attachments added as
part of a comment.

If this is not the problem, then I can investigate further.

> Thanks!
> chanel
Thank you,
Dustin