All other unprivileged users can attach files.

chanel

From: rt-users [mailto:rt-users-boun...@lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of
Dustin Graves
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 3:09 PM
To: rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] Attachments don't reach database for one user

Hi Chanel,

On Mar 24, 2016, at 5:58 PM, Chanel Wheeler
<chanel.whee...@yavapai.us<mailto:chanel.whee...@yavapai.us>> wrote:

Further experimentation has revealed that if the user sends an attachment by
email it works (doesn’t via the web interface). Also, if I promote the user to
the privileged level then she can add attachments via the web interface. I
tried giving the unprivileged group all possible permissions but it had no
effect.

Ah, I didn’t realize this user was unprivileged. And this is the only
unprivileged users experiencing this trouble? Other unprivileged users and
privileged users all are able to attach files normally?

I will take a look at this again with the Self-Service interface in mind.

chanel
Thank you,
Dustin
---------