Hi Chanel,

> On Mar 24, 2016, at 5:58 PM, Chanel Wheeler <chanel.whee...@yavapai.us> wrote:
>
> Further experimentation has revealed that if the user sends an attachment by
> email it works (doesn’t via the web interface). Also, if I promote the user
> to the privileged level then she can add attachments via the web interface. I
> tried giving the unprivileged group all possible permissions but it had no
> effect.

Ah, I didn’t realize this user was unprivileged. And this is the only
unprivileged users experiencing this trouble? Other unprivileged users and
privileged users all are able to attach files normally?

I will take a look at this again with the Self-Service interface in mind.

> chanel
Thank you,
Dustin

---------