Dr. David Kirkby,  poniedziaƂek, 12 lutego 2007:
>There has been several comments on the mailing list about Shane not
>liking people meddling with his code. Given the code is GPL'ed, he
>really should not object, but I believe he has done. So I can't help but
>feel he would object to someone taking over the web site, writing to
>CVS, making file releases etc.
I agree, especially that there are two independent versions being developed.

On the other hand, I suggest to get an access to the website to add links to
both projects. It seems fair for Shane and lets users see that the project is
not abandoned.
--
Michal Rudolf