Dr. David Kirkby a écrit :
> Pascal do you have a Sourceforge ID number associated with your request?
> I would like to make a formal objection. It seems I'm not the only one
> to feel it is inappropriate.

Who are you to decide for Shane Hudson or SF staff ? Who are you to
restrict someone to take over a project that is already flagged as
"Abandoned Project" ?

If you want to continue Scid development : go ahead, ask for a take over
at SF, this will be less burden for me.

If you want to take benefits from others code (put your name in so many
files where you did not change anything), then continue ChessDB.

I wish we could make an unique great project but this is the kind of
reaction from you that made me go away from chessDB.

Pascal Georges