Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
From: sri...@ymail.com sri...@ymail.com



  
the Stephen Collins incidents are 20 to 40 years ago, so he definitely could 
have grown quite a large banana with TM long since.
Also we don't really know the truth from a therapy session tape, as any man who 
has been married could well imagine what weird things you might say, for 
whatever reason, especially an actor or other creative person, when at odds 
with the aggrieved female mind.

Oh My God. There really IS such a thing as a TM True Believer so lost in his 
Believerism that he's willing to try to distract from child molestation by 
invoking misogyny.

For the record, srijau, the problem is NOT with how large Stephen Collins' 
banana is, but where he chose to stick it (an underaged girl), and the fact 
that his efforts for the David Lynch Foundation gave him unfettered access to 
hundreds of similarly-aged girls. Even male minds should be able to get that. 

Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
What evidence do you hve the Collins had access to ANY of the kids taught TM 
through the DLF? 

 I've seen no publicity photos of him in schools.
 

 

 And how old is Collins?
 

 When I was 21, I was dating 16-year-olds. Their parents were quite aware of 
our age difference, and were pleased that, immature as I was (to be dating a 
16-year-old at 21) I was still obviously a nice guy, unlike their last 
boyfriend (the fact that her step brother had gotten her cherry when they 
were about 12 and ended up marrying the eldest sister (Jack Mormons, what can 
you say?) probably had something to do with relieved attitude that she was 
bringing home a nice boy--me--even if I was too old -at least I wasn't her 
older step-brother, who apparently had eyes on the younger sister also).
 

 

 L

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb@... wrote :

 From: srijau@... srijau@...
 
   the Stephen Collins incidents are 20 to 40 years ago, so he definitely could 
have grown quite a large banana with TM long since.
Also we don't really know the truth from a therapy session tape, as any man who 
has been married could well imagine what weird things you might say, for 
whatever reason, especially an actor or other creative person, when at odds 
with the aggrieved female mind.

 

Oh My God. There really IS such a thing as a TM True Believer so lost in his 
Believerism that he's willing to try to distract from child molestation by 
invoking misogyny.

For the record, srijau, the problem is NOT with how large Stephen Collins' 
banana is, but where he chose to stick it (an underaged girl), and the fact 
that his efforts for the David Lynch Foundation gave him unfettered access to 
hundreds of similarly-aged girls. Even male minds should be able to get that. 
















Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
OK, reading up on things, he's 8 years older than me, so an incident that 
happened 42 years ago would have made him in his mid-20s. Also, the incident 
was not with a 16-year-old he was dating with parent's knowledge, but with an 
11-year-old. 

 That's pedaphilia, not merely dating a girl that's too young for him.
 

 It's interesting that the press is NOT calling it pedaphilia.
 

 

 L
 

 

 

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, LEnglish5@... wrote :

 What evidence do you hve the Collins had access to ANY of the kids taught TM 
through the DLF? 

 I've seen no publicity photos of him in schools.
 

 

 And how old is Collins?
 

 When I was 21, I was dating 16-year-olds. Their parents were quite aware of 
our age difference, and were pleased that, immature as I was (to be dating a 
16-year-old at 21) I was still obviously a nice guy, unlike their last 
boyfriend (the fact that her step brother had gotten her cherry when they 
were about 12 and ended up marrying the eldest sister (Jack Mormons, what can 
you say?) probably had something to do with relieved attitude that she was 
bringing home a nice boy--me--even if I was too old -at least I wasn't her 
older step-brother, who apparently had eyes on the younger sister also).
 

 

 L

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb@... wrote :

 From: srijau@... srijau@...
 
   the Stephen Collins incidents are 20 to 40 years ago, so he definitely could 
have grown quite a large banana with TM long since.
Also we don't really know the truth from a therapy session tape, as any man who 
has been married could well imagine what weird things you might say, for 
whatever reason, especially an actor or other creative person, when at odds 
with the aggrieved female mind.

 

Oh My God. There really IS such a thing as a TM True Believer so lost in his 
Believerism that he's willing to try to distract from child molestation by 
invoking misogyny.

For the record, srijau, the problem is NOT with how large Stephen Collins' 
banana is, but where he chose to stick it (an underaged girl), and the fact 
that his efforts for the David Lynch Foundation gave him unfettered access to 
hundreds of similarly-aged girls. Even male minds should be able to get that. 


















Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
Oh My God, we've got *another* TM True Believer trying to make excuses for 
Stephen Collins on the grounds of misogyny and male privilege. 


Stephen Collins is 67. If, as your comrade-in-misogyny srijau suggests, the 
incidents in question happened 20 years ago, that would make him 47 at the time 
he was molesting an *11-year-old girl*. If it happened *40 years ago*, that 
would make him 27 as he was molesting the 11-, 12-, and 13-year-olds so far 
named in the investigation. 

The fact that YOU (depending on the state you lived in) were possibly willing 
to violate statutory rape laws and date a 16-year-old is...uh...NOT helping 
your case. Has TM made you INSANE?




 From: lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife] FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 9:58 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana
 


  
What evidence do you hve the Collins had access to ANY of the kids taught TM 
through the DLF?

I've seen no publicity photos of him in schools.


And how old is Collins?

When I was 21, I was dating 16-year-olds. Their parents were quite aware of our 
age difference, and were pleased that, immature as I was (to be dating a 
16-year-old at 21) I was still obviously a nice guy, unlike their last 
boyfriend (the fact that her step brother had gotten her cherry when they 
were about 12 and ended up marrying the eldest sister (Jack Mormons, what can 
you say?) probably had something to do with relieved attitude that she was 
bringing home a nice boy--me--even if I was too old -at least I wasn't her 
older step-brother, who apparently had eyes on the younger sister also).


L

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb@... wrote :


From: srijau@... srijau@...



 
the Stephen Collins incidents are 20 to 40 years ago, so he definitely could 
have grown quite a large banana with TM long since.
Also we don't really know the truth from a therapy session tape, as any man who 
has been married could well imagine what weird things you might say, for 
whatever reason, especially an actor or other creative person, when at odds 
with the aggrieved female mind.

Oh My God. There really IS such a thing as a TM True Believer so lost in his 
Believerism that he's willing to try to distract from child molestation by 
invoking misogyny.

For the record, srijau, the problem is NOT with how large Stephen Collins' 
banana is, but where he chose to stick it (an underaged girl), and the fact
that his efforts for the David Lynch Foundation gave him unfettered access to 
hundreds of similarly-aged girls. Even male minds should be able to get that. 






Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
That's what acting like a knee-jerk TM defender will get you, Lawson. You look 
like a complete ass. And not for the first time.

Congratulations on having destroyed any hint of objectivity and ethics you 
might have ever imagined you had w.r.t. to things TM. 




 From: lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife] FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 10:05 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana
 


  
OK, reading up on things, he's 8 years older than me, so an incident that 
happened 42 years ago would have made him in his mid-20s. Also, the incident 
was not with a 16-year-old he was dating with parent's knowledge, but with an 
11-year-old.

That's pedaphilia, not merely dating a girl that's too young for him.

It's interesting that the press is NOT calling it pedaphilia.


L



---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, LEnglish5@... wrote :


What evidence do you hve the Collins had access to ANY of the kids taught TM 
through the DLF?

I've seen no publicity photos of him in schools.


And how old is Collins?

When I was 21, I was dating 16-year-olds. Their parents were quite aware of our 
age difference, and were pleased that, immature as I was (to be dating a 
16-year-old at 21) I was still obviously a nice guy, unlike their last 
boyfriend (the fact that her step brother had gotten her cherry when they 
were about 12 and ended up marrying the eldest sister (Jack Mormons, what can 
you say?) probably had something to do with relieved attitude that she was 
bringing home a nice boy--me--even if I was too old -at least I wasn't her 
older step-brother, who apparently had eyes on the younger sister also).


L

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb@... wrote :


From: srijau@... srijau@...



 
the Stephen Collins incidents are 20 to 40 years ago, so he definitely could 
have grown quite a large banana with TM long since.
Also we don't really know the truth from a therapy session tape, as any man who 
has been married could well imagine what weird things you might say, for 
whatever reason, especially an actor or other creative person, when at odds 
with the aggrieved female mind.

Oh My God. There really IS such a thing as a TM True Believer so lost in his 
Believerism that he's willing to try to distract from child molestation by 
invoking misogyny.

For the record, srijau, the problem is NOT with how large Stephen Collins' 
banana is, but where he chose to stick it (an underaged girl), and the fact
that his efforts for the David Lynch Foundation gave him unfettered access to 
hundreds of similarly-aged girls. Even male minds should be able to get that. 






Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
Hmmm... 

 My original point stands, however: I've seen no evidence that he's been 
anywhere near any kid taught TM through the DLF.
 

 

 L
 

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb@... wrote :

 That's what acting like a knee-jerk TM defender will get you, Lawson. You look 
like a complete ass. And not for the first time.
 

 Congratulations on having destroyed any hint of objectivity and ethics you 
might have ever imagined you had w.r.t. to things TM. 

 

 From: LEnglish5@... [FairfieldLife] FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
 Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 10:05 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana
 
 
   OK, reading up on things, he's 8 years older than me, so an incident that 
happened 42 years ago would have made him in his mid-20s. Also, the incident 
was not with a 16-year-old he was dating with parent's knowledge, but with an 
11-year-old.
 

 That's pedaphilia, not merely dating a girl that's too young for him.
 

 It's interesting that the press is NOT calling it pedaphilia.
 

 

 L
 

 


 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, LEnglish5@... wrote :

 What evidence do you hve the Collins had access to ANY of the kids taught TM 
through the DLF? 

 I've seen no publicity photos of him in schools.
 

 

 And how old is Collins?
 

 When I was 21, I was dating 16-year-olds. Their parents were quite aware of 
our age difference, and were pleased that, immature as I was (to be dating a 
16-year-old at 21) I was still obviously a nice guy, unlike their last 
boyfriend (the fact that her step brother had gotten her cherry when they 
were about 12 and ended up marrying the eldest sister (Jack Mormons, what can 
you say?) probably had something to do with relieved attitude that she was 
bringing home a nice boy--me--even if I was too old -at least I wasn't her 
older step-brother, who apparently had eyes on the younger sister also).
 

 

 L

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb@... wrote :

 From: srijau@... srijau@...
 
   the Stephen Collins incidents are 20 to 40 years ago, so he definitely could 
have grown quite a large banana with TM long since.
Also we don't really know the truth from a therapy session tape, as any man who 
has been married could well imagine what weird things you might say, for 
whatever reason, especially an actor or other creative person, when at odds 
with the aggrieved female mind.

 

Oh My God. There really IS such a thing as a TM True Believer so lost in his 
Believerism that he's willing to try to distract from child molestation by 
invoking misogyny.

For the record, srijau, the problem is NOT with how large Stephen Collins' 
banana is, but where he chose to stick it (an underaged girl), and the fact 
that his efforts for the David Lynch Foundation gave him unfettered access to 
hundreds of similarly-aged girls. Even male minds should be able to get that. 


















 


 













Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]

As I said, congratulations on having destroyed any hint of objectivity and 
ethics you might have 
ever imagined you had w.r.t. to things TM. Are we supposed to believe that 
someone who was willing to violate statutory rape laws *himself* is going to 
see anything wrong with a TM luminary doing the same thing? 


Boy, the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree when it comes to Maharishi's 
students emulating his lack of ethical standards with regard to sex. 




 From: lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife] FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 10:36 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana
 


  
Hmmm...

My original point stands, however: I've seen no evidence that he's been 
anywhere near any kid taught TM through the DLF.


L


---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb@... wrote :


That's what acting like a knee-jerk TM defender will get you, Lawson. You look 
like a complete ass. And not for the first time.

Congratulations on having destroyed any hint of objectivity and ethics you 
might have ever imagined you had w.r.t. to things TM. 




 From: LEnglish5@... [FairfieldLife] FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 10:05 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana



 
OK, reading up on things, he's 8 years older than me, so an incident that 
happened 42 years ago would have made him in his mid-20s. Also, the incident 
was not with a 16-year-old he was dating with parent's knowledge, but with an 
11-year-old.

That's pedaphilia, not merely dating a girl that's too young for him.

It's interesting that the press is NOT calling it pedaphilia.


L



---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, LEnglish5@... wrote :


What evidence do you hve the Collins had access to ANY of the kids taught TM 
through the DLF?

I've seen no publicity photos of him in schools.


And how old is Collins?

When I was 21, I was dating 16-year-olds. Their parents were quite aware of our 
age difference, and were pleased that, immature as I was (to be dating a 
16-year-old at 21) I was still obviously a nice guy, unlike their last 
boyfriend (the fact that her step brother had gotten her cherry when they 
were about 12 and ended up marrying the eldest sister (Jack Mormons, what can 
you say?) probably had something to do with relieved attitude that she was 
bringing home a nice boy--me--even if I was too old -at least I wasn't her 
older step-brother, who apparently had eyes on the younger sister also).


L

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb@... wrote :


From: srijau@... srijau@...



 
the Stephen Collins incidents are 20 to 40 years ago, so he definitely could 
have grown quite a large banana with TM long since.
Also we don't really know the truth from a therapy session tape, as any man who 
has been married could well imagine what weird things you might say, for 
whatever reason, especially an actor or other creative person, when at odds 
with the aggrieved female mind.

Oh My God. There really IS such a thing as a TM True
Believer so lost in his Believerism that he's willing to try to distract from 
child molestation by invoking misogyny.

For the record, srijau, the problem is NOT with how large Stephen Collins' 
banana is, but where he chose to stick it (an underaged girl), and the fact
that his efforts for the David Lynch Foundation gave him unfettered access to 
hundreds of similarly-aged girls. Even male minds should be able to get that. 








Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
Collins didn't violate statutory rape laws with a consenting 16-year-old with 
the tacit approval of their parents. 

 11-year-olds and 16-year-olds are slightly different.
 

 

 And my point still stands:
 

 I have seen no evidence that Collins ever went anywhere near any child taught 
TM via the DLF.
 

 

 L
 

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb@... wrote :

 
As I said, congratulations on having destroyed any hint of objectivity and 
ethics you might have ever imagined you had w.r.t. to things TM. Are we 
supposed to believe that someone who was willing to violate statutory rape laws 
*himself* is going to see anything wrong with a TM luminary doing the same 
thing? 

 

 Boy, the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree when it comes to Maharishi's 
students emulating his lack of ethical standards with regard to sex. 
 
 

 From: LEnglish5@... [FairfieldLife] FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
 Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 10:36 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana
 
 
   Hmmm...
 

 My original point stands, however: I've seen no evidence that he's been 
anywhere near any kid taught TM through the DLF.
 

 

 L
 

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb@... wrote :

 That's what acting like a knee-jerk TM defender will get you, Lawson. You look 
like a complete ass. And not for the first time.
 

 Congratulations on having destroyed any hint of objectivity and ethics you 
might have ever imagined you had w.r.t. to things TM. 

 

 From: LEnglish5@... [FairfieldLife] FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
 Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 10:05 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana
 
 
   OK, reading up on things, he's 8 years older than me, so an incident that 
happened 42 years ago would have made him in his mid-20s. Also, the incident 
was not with a 16-year-old he was dating with parent's knowledge, but with an 
11-year-old.
 

 That's pedaphilia, not merely dating a girl that's too young for him.
 

 It's interesting that the press is NOT calling it pedaphilia.
 

 

 L
 

 


 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, LEnglish5@... wrote :

 What evidence do you hve the Collins had access to ANY of the kids taught TM 
through the DLF? 

 I've seen no publicity photos of him in schools.
 

 

 And how old is Collins?
 

 When I was 21, I was dating 16-year-olds. Their parents were quite aware of 
our age difference, and were pleased that, immature as I was (to be dating a 
16-year-old at 21) I was still obviously a nice guy, unlike their last 
boyfriend (the fact that her step brother had gotten her cherry when they 
were about 12 and ended up marrying the eldest sister (Jack Mormons, what can 
you say?) probably had something to do with relieved attitude that she was 
bringing home a nice boy--me--even if I was too old -at least I wasn't her 
older step-brother, who apparently had eyes on the younger sister also).
 

 

 L

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb@... wrote :

 From: srijau@... srijau@...
 
   the Stephen Collins incidents are 20 to 40 years ago, so he definitely could 
have grown quite a large banana with TM long since.
Also we don't really know the truth from a therapy session tape, as any man who 
has been married could well imagine what weird things you might say, for 
whatever reason, especially an actor or other creative person, when at odds 
with the aggrieved female mind.

 

Oh My God. There really IS such a thing as a TM True Believer so lost in his 
Believerism that he's willing to try to distract from child molestation by 
invoking misogyny.

For the record, srijau, the problem is NOT with how large Stephen Collins' 
banana is, but where he chose to stick it (an underaged girl), and the fact 
that his efforts for the David Lynch Foundation gave him unfettered access to 
hundreds of similarly-aged girls. Even male minds should be able to get that. 


















 


 












 


 











Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
Easy Barry, easy.  Enough with the posturing for the lurking reporters.  We 
get your faux outrage. 

 This issue has importance for you only in the sense that you can do some TM 
bashing.
 

 Other than that, I don't think you give a damn.
 

 Settle back down.
 

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb@... wrote :

 Oh My God, we've got *another* TM True Believer trying to make excuses for 
Stephen Collins on the grounds of misogyny and male privilege. 

 

 Stephen Collins is 67. If, as your comrade-in-misogyny srijau suggests, the 
incidents in question happened 20 years ago, that would make him 47 at the time 
he was molesting an *11-year-old girl*. If it happened *40 years ago*, that 
would make him 27 as he was molesting the 11-, 12-, and 13-year-olds so far 
named in the investigation. 
 

 The fact that YOU (depending on the state you lived in) were possibly willing 
to violate statutory rape laws and date a 16-year-old is...uh...NOT helping 
your case. Has TM made you INSANE?

 

 From: LEnglish5@... [FairfieldLife] FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
 Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 9:58 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana
 
 
   What evidence do you hve the Collins had access to ANY of the kids taught TM 
through the DLF?
 

 I've seen no publicity photos of him in schools.
 

 

 And how old is Collins?
 

 When I was 21, I was dating 16-year-olds. Their parents were quite aware of 
our age difference, and were pleased that, immature as I was (to be dating a 
16-year-old at 21) I was still obviously a nice guy, unlike their last 
boyfriend (the fact that her step brother had gotten her cherry when they 
were about 12 and ended up marrying the eldest sister (Jack Mormons, what can 
you say?) probably had something to do with relieved attitude that she was 
bringing home a nice boy--me--even if I was too old -at least I wasn't her 
older step-brother, who apparently had eyes on the younger sister also).
 

 

 L

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb@... wrote :

 From: srijau@... srijau@...
 
   the Stephen Collins incidents are 20 to 40 years ago, so he definitely could 
have grown quite a large banana with TM long since.
Also we don't really know the truth from a therapy session tape, as any man who 
has been married could well imagine what weird things you might say, for 
whatever reason, especially an actor or other creative person, when at odds 
with the aggrieved female mind.

 

Oh My God. There really IS such a thing as a TM True Believer so lost in his 
Believerism that he's willing to try to distract from child molestation by 
invoking misogyny.

For the record, srijau, the problem is NOT with how large Stephen Collins' 
banana is, but where he chose to stick it (an underaged girl), and the fact 
that his efforts for the David Lynch Foundation gave him unfettered access to 
hundreds of similarly-aged girls. Even male minds should be able to get that. 















 


 












Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
I guess if Barry can make TM seem bad enough to himself, he can almost get over 
his complete lack of spiritual evolution, his lost opportunities, his hopeless 
techniques of mindfulness. On the other hand, he could simply be distracting 
himself, from one moment to the next.  

 I have never known a person who accomplishes so little, while hungrily 
pointing out the perceived flaws of others. So childish, but then, I forget, 
what may look like a trip to the fridge for more ice cream, is actually, for 
Barry, an inter-dimensional journey, through several time portals. But he 
always makes sure, to come back with the ice cream, glazed eyes, TV, and all. 
Kinda sounds like a stoner. 
---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, steve.sundur@... wrote :

 Easy Barry, easy.  Enough with the posturing for the lurking reporters.  We 
get your faux outrage. 

 This issue has importance for you only in the sense that you can do some TM 
bashing.
 

 Other than that, I don't think you give a damn.
 

 Settle back down.
 

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb@... wrote :

 Oh My God, we've got *another* TM True Believer trying to make excuses for 
Stephen Collins on the grounds of misogyny and male privilege. 

 

 Stephen Collins is 67. If, as your comrade-in-misogyny srijau suggests, the 
incidents in question happened 20 years ago, that would make him 47 at the time 
he was molesting an *11-year-old girl*. If it happened *40 years ago*, that 
would make him 27 as he was molesting the 11-, 12-, and 13-year-olds so far 
named in the investigation. 
 

 The fact that YOU (depending on the state you lived in) were possibly willing 
to violate statutory rape laws and date a 16-year-old is...uh...NOT helping 
your case. Has TM made you INSANE?

 

 From: LEnglish5@... [FairfieldLife] FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
 Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 9:58 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana
 
 
   What evidence do you hve the Collins had access to ANY of the kids taught TM 
through the DLF?
 

 I've seen no publicity photos of him in schools.
 

 

 And how old is Collins?
 

 When I was 21, I was dating 16-year-olds. Their parents were quite aware of 
our age difference, and were pleased that, immature as I was (to be dating a 
16-year-old at 21) I was still obviously a nice guy, unlike their last 
boyfriend (the fact that her step brother had gotten her cherry when they 
were about 12 and ended up marrying the eldest sister (Jack Mormons, what can 
you say?) probably had something to do with relieved attitude that she was 
bringing home a nice boy--me--even if I was too old -at least I wasn't her 
older step-brother, who apparently had eyes on the younger sister also).
 

 

 L

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb@... wrote :

 From: srijau@... srijau@...
 
   the Stephen Collins incidents are 20 to 40 years ago, so he definitely could 
have grown quite a large banana with TM long since.
Also we don't really know the truth from a therapy session tape, as any man who 
has been married could well imagine what weird things you might say, for 
whatever reason, especially an actor or other creative person, when at odds 
with the aggrieved female mind.

 

Oh My God. There really IS such a thing as a TM True Believer so lost in his 
Believerism that he's willing to try to distract from child molestation by 
invoking misogyny.

For the record, srijau, the problem is NOT with how large Stephen Collins' 
banana is, but where he chose to stick it (an underaged girl), and the fact 
that his efforts for the David Lynch Foundation gave him unfettered access to 
hundreds of similarly-aged girls. Even male minds should be able to get that. 















 


 















Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
On 10/9/2014 2:26 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] 
wrote:
the Stephen Collins incidents are 20 to 40 years ago, so he definitely 
could have grown quite a large banana with TM long since.
Also we don't really know the truth from a therapy session tape, as 
any man who has been married could well imagine what weird things you 
might say, for whatever reason, especially an actor or other creative 
person, when at odds with the aggrieved female mind.


Oh My God. There really IS such a thing as a TM True Believer so lost 
in his Believerism that he's willing to try to distract from child 
molestation by invoking misogyny.


/OMG! Some people will use any tragedy if they think it will help them 
win a religious debate. Go figure./




For the record, srijau, the problem is NOT with how large Stephen 
Collins' banana is, but where he chose to stick it (an underaged 
girl), and the fact that his efforts for the David Lynch Foundation 
gave him unfettered access to hundreds of similarly-aged girls. Even 
male minds should be able to get that. 


titillate

transitive verb:
1. to excite pleasurably :  arouse by stimulation

intransitive verb:
1. to act as a stimulant to pleasurable excitement

a film made to titillate the audience.
writing that titillates and provokes.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/titillatet


Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]

 

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, steve.sundur@... wrote :

 Easy Barry, easy.  Enough with the posturing for the lurking reporters.  We 
get your faux outrage. 

 This issue has importance for you only in the sense that you can do some TM 
bashing.
 

 Other than that, I don't think you give a damn.
 

 Settle back down.
 

 You are on the money here, Steve. bawee finds himself suddenly animated from 
his slouch on the TV couch when he smells the equivalent of bacon frying in the 
kitchen. As soon as the odor of some half-baked story wafts onto FFL he is all 
over it, salivating.
 

  I don't quite see the connection of how a man in his 20's who allegedly was 
guilty of gross sexual misconduct with children has much to do with whatever 
his connection to the TM movement is now and how that reflects badly on the 
movement. How does it all compute? Is it that some asshole pedophile eventually 
became a Hollywood actor and somehow became endorsed by the TM movement and has 
now been exposed 4 decades later as a pedophile therefore makes TM invalid or 
the movement suspect because they didn't know this guy had sexually abused 
young children 40 years ago and now they do and... I'm confused. What great 
revelation am I missing here? How does 4+7= 13?
 

 













 


 














Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]

 

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, fleetwood_macncheese@... wrote :

 I guess if Barry can make TM seem bad enough to himself, he can almost get 
over his complete lack of spiritual evolution, his lost opportunities, his 
hopeless techniques of mindfulness. On the other hand, he could simply be 
distracting himself, from one moment to the next.  

 I have never known a person who accomplishes so little, while hungrily 
pointing out the perceived flaws of others. So childish, but then, I forget, 
what may look like a trip to the fridge for more ice cream, is actually, for 
Barry, an inter-dimensional journey, through several time portals. But he 
always makes sure, to come back with the ice cream, glazed eyes, TV, and all. 
Kinda sounds like a stoner.
 

 Now that is a funny few sentences. I just wrote another reference to bawee and 
TV and food a few minutes ago. There must be something in the air... Maybe it's 
that retrograde Mercury or whatever it's called.
 
 















Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
Oh fer cryin' out loud, Ann, do I have to explain *everything* to you? It's 
really quite simple. The Yoga Lite that is TM didn't raise the transcendental 
kundalini bliss of the 4th chakra's sushumna, and thus, the Hiranyagarbha was 
not recognized. Because the Ved is timeless, it matters not when the heinous 
acts took place. Now, will you *please* stop being an apologist for TM and 
pedophilia? Thank you.
 

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com wrote :

  I don't quite see the connection of how a man in his 20's who allegedly was 
guilty of gross sexual misconduct with children has much to do with whatever 
his connection to the TM movement is now and how that reflects badly on the 
movement. How does it all compute? Is it that some asshole pedophile eventually 
became a Hollywood actor and somehow became endorsed by the TM movement and has 
now been exposed 4 decades later as a pedophile therefore makes TM invalid or 
the movement suspect because they didn't know this guy had sexually abused 
young children 40 years ago and now they do and... I'm confused. What great 
revelation am I missing here? How does 4+7= 13?
 

 















 














Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]



Other than that, I don't think you give a damn.

Settle back down.


On 10/9/2014 9:06 AM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

You are on the money here, Steve. bawee finds himself suddenly 
animated from his slouch on the TV couch when he smells the equivalent 
of bacon frying in the kitchen. As soon as the odor of some half-baked 
story wafts onto FFL he is all over it, salivating.


/It's probably a cry for help - where is Dr. Pete when we need him?/

 I don't quite see the connection of how a man in his 20's who 
allegedly was guilty of gross sexual misconduct with children has much 
to do with whatever his connection to the TM movement is now and how 
that reflects badly on the movement. How does it all compute?


/After so many years of getting humiliated on social media, he will 
stoop to almost any level these days, including a tragedy, a suicide, or 
even a natural disaster, in order to win a religious debate.


/
Is it that some asshole pedophile eventually became a Hollywood actor 
and somehow became endorsed by the TM movement and has now been 
exposed 4 decades later as a pedophile therefore makes TM invalid or 
the movement suspect because they didn't know this guy had sexually 
abused young children 40 years ago and now they do and... I'm confused.


/It's a sign of desperation - so desperate to win that people like Barry 
will do almost anything to prove their point, even if their debating 
opponent is dead - or gone missing./ /./



What great revelation am I missing here? How does 4+7= 13?


//It's probably very difficult for an egotist like TurqB to get over 
being discredited for so long - it's been what, //38 years since he got 
kicked out of the TMO and 28 years since his teacher committed suicide. 
Then he gets beat up by Judy for another 10 years. It's probably been a 
tough two or three decades for Uncle Tantra, as far as his dreams of 
being a spiritual teacher. Maybe next time. Go figure./

/




Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
Richard, Hell hath no fury... The whole thing is a tragedy, plenty of human 
suffering to go around. It has me thinking about capital punishment. Do you 
think we should execute people who do certain crimes? Serial killers? Child 
rapists? Torturers? Are there some people who can never be rehabilitated? And 
how should that be determined? 


Collins need to make amends to those girls somehow, in some concrete way. And 
he needs to be incarcerated until rehabilitated.


OTOH, I definitely question his ex's motives. Plenty of wrong doing happening. 
And I keep thinking of what Jesus said: let he who is without sin cast the 
first stone



On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 9:42 PM, 'Richard J. Williams' 
pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife] FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com wrote:
 


  
On 10/8/2014 9:16 PM, sri...@ymail.com wrote:

  
the Stephen Collins incidents are 20 to 40 years ago, so he definitely could 
have grown quite a large banana with TM long since.


Not to mention that because the tape was illegally released to the media he 
will probably never get a fair trial - if it comes to that. Also, there seems 
to have been a cover-up (no puns intended). Apparently the police have had 
custody of the tape for a few years.The events supposedly happened over 42 
years ago. Go figure.

 
Also we don't really know the truth from a therapy session tape, as any man who 
has been married could well imagine what weird things you might say, for 
whatever reason, especially an actor or other creative person, when at odds 
with the aggrieved female mind.


Collins' attorney accused his ex-wife of blackmail Tuesday and claimed she has 
been threatening to release the tape for years so she could get millions in the 
divorce settlement.







Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
Lawson, here's some info on difference bt pedaphilia and child molestation:
Child Molestation Research  Prevention Institute

  
  
Child Molestation Research  Prevention Institute
The Child Molestation Research  Prevention Institute is a national, 
science-based, nonprofit organization dedicated to preventing child sexual 
abuse through early diagnosis and effective treatment for people at risk to 
molest children or pedophiles.  
View on www.childmolestationprevention.org Preview by Yahoo  
  
 


On Thursday, October 9, 2014 3:05 AM, lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife] 
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com wrote:
 


  
OK, reading up on things, he's 8 years older than me, so an incident that 
happened 42 years ago would have made him in his mid-20s. Also, the incident 
was not with a 16-year-old he was dating with parent's knowledge, but with an 
11-year-old.

That's pedaphilia, not merely dating a girl that's too young for him.

It's interesting that the press is NOT calling it pedaphilia.


L




---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, LEnglish5@... wrote :


What evidence do you hve the Collins had access to ANY of the kids taught TM 
through the DLF?

I've seen no publicity photos of him in schools.


And how old is Collins?

When I was 21, I was dating 16-year-olds. Their parents were quite aware of our 
age difference, and were pleased that, immature as I was (to be dating a 
16-year-old at 21) I was still obviously a nice guy, unlike their last 
boyfriend (the fact that her step brother had gotten her cherry when they 
were about 12 and ended up marrying the eldest sister (Jack Mormons, what can 
you say?) probably had something to do with relieved attitude that she was 
bringing home a nice boy--me--even if I was too old -at least I wasn't her 
older step-brother, who apparently had eyes on the younger sister also).


L

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb@... wrote :


From: srijau@... srijau@...



 
the Stephen Collins incidents are 20 to 40 years ago, so he definitely could 
have grown quite a large banana with TM long since.
Also we don't really know the truth from a therapy session tape, as any man who 
has been married could well imagine what weird things you might say, for 
whatever reason, especially an actor or other creative person, when at odds 
with the aggrieved female mind.

Oh My God. There really IS such a thing as a TM True Believer so lost in his 
Believerism that he's willing to try to distract from child molestation by 
invoking misogyny.

For the record, srijau, the problem is NOT with how large Stephen Collins' 
banana is, but where he chose to stick it (an underaged girl), and the fact
that his efforts for the David Lynch Foundation gave him unfettered access to 
hundreds of similarly-aged girls. Even male minds should be able to get that. 






Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
Ann, you see no problem with a man with these kinds of proclivities being one 
of the national directors of the Committee for Stress Free Schools, a David 
Lynch Foundation organization? 




 From: j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] 
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana
 


  
Oh fer cryin' out loud, Ann, do I have to explain *everything* to you? It's 
really quite simple. The Yoga Lite that is TM didn't raise the transcendental 
kundalini bliss of the 4th chakra's sushumna, and thus, the Hiranyagarbha was 
not recognized. Because the Ved is timeless, it matters not when the heinous 
acts took place. Now, will you *please* stop being an apologist for TM and 
pedophilia? Thank you.



---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com wrote :


 I don't quite see the connection of how a man in his 20's who allegedly was 
guilty of gross sexual misconduct with children has much to do with whatever 
his connection to the TM movement is now and how that reflects badly on the 
movement. How does it all compute? Is it that some asshole pedophile eventually 
became a Hollywood actor and somehow became endorsed by the TM movement and has 
now been exposed 4 decades later as a pedophile therefore makes TM invalid or 
the movement suspect because they didn't know this guy had sexually abused 
young children 40 years ago and now they do and... I'm confused. What great 
revelation am I missing here? How does 4+7= 13?








Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
Michael, what do you think should be done about all this? About Collins? About 
DLF? About the TMO? 



On Thursday, October 9, 2014 11:30 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com 
[FairfieldLife] FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com wrote:
 


  
Ann, you see no problem with a man with these kinds of proclivities being one 
of the national directors of the Committee for Stress Free Schools, a David 
Lynch Foundation organization? 




 From: j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] 
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana
 


  
Oh fer cryin' out loud, Ann, do I have to explain *everything* to you? It's 
really quite simple. The Yoga Lite that is TM didn't raise the transcendental 
kundalini bliss of the 4th chakra's sushumna, and thus, the Hiranyagarbha was 
not recognized. Because the Ved is timeless, it matters not when the heinous 
acts took place. Now, will you *please* stop being an apologist for TM and 
pedophilia? Thank you.



---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com wrote :


 I don't quite see the connection of how a man in his 20's who allegedly was 
guilty of gross sexual misconduct with children has much to do with whatever 
his connection to the TM movement is now and how that reflects badly on the 
movement. How does it all compute? Is it that some asshole pedophile eventually 
became a Hollywood actor and somehow became endorsed by the TM movement and has 
now been exposed 4 decades later as a pedophile therefore makes TM invalid or 
the movement suspect because they didn't know this guy had sexually abused 
young children 40 years ago and now they do and... I'm confused. What great 
revelation am I missing here? How does 4+7= 13?










Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
Good grief- you have to ask? The law should deal with Collins. David Lynch 
should stick to making sick-o films and the TMO should be removed from the face 
of the earth, Bevan and Hagelin should have to cut someone's lawn to get by. I 
am feeling A Day in the Life, Part 3 coming on. Hee hee!




 From: Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] 
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana
 


  
Michael, what do you think should be done about all this? About Collins? About 
DLF? About the TMO? 



On Thursday, October 9, 2014 11:30 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com 
[FairfieldLife] FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com wrote:
 


  
Ann, you see no problem with a man with these kinds of proclivities being one 
of the national directors of the Committee for Stress Free Schools, a David 
Lynch Foundation organization? 




 From: j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] 
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana
 


  
Oh fer cryin' out loud, Ann, do I have to explain *everything* to you? It's 
really quite simple. The Yoga Lite that is TM didn't raise the transcendental 
kundalini bliss of the 4th chakra's sushumna, and thus, the Hiranyagarbha was 
not recognized. Because the Ved is timeless, it matters not when the heinous 
acts took place. Now, will you *please* stop being an apologist for TM and 
pedophilia? Thank you.



---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com wrote :


 I don't quite see the connection of how a man in his 20's who allegedly was 
guilty of gross sexual misconduct with children has much to do with whatever 
his connection to the TM movement is now and how that reflects badly on the 
movement. How does it all compute? Is it that some asshole pedophile eventually 
became a Hollywood actor and somehow became endorsed by the TM movement and has 
now been exposed 4 decades later as a pedophile therefore makes TM invalid or 
the movement suspect because they didn't know this guy had sexually abused 
young children 40 years ago and now they do and... I'm confused. What great 
revelation am I missing here? How does 4+7= 13?












Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
Michael, just wanted to see it in black and white so to speak.



On Thursday, October 9, 2014 11:54 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com 
[FairfieldLife] FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com wrote:
 


  
Good grief- you have to ask? The law should deal with Collins. David Lynch 
should stick to making sick-o films and the TMO should be removed from the face 
of the earth, Bevan and Hagelin should have to cut someone's lawn to get by. I 
am feeling A Day in the Life, Part 3 coming on. Hee hee!




 From: Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] 
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana
 


  
Michael, what do you think should be done about all this? About Collins? About 
DLF? About the TMO? 



On Thursday, October 9, 2014 11:30 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com 
[FairfieldLife] FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com wrote:
 


  
Ann, you see no problem with a man with these kinds of proclivities being one 
of the national directors of the Committee for Stress Free Schools, a David 
Lynch Foundation organization? 




 From: j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] 
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana
 


  
Oh fer cryin' out loud, Ann, do I have to explain *everything* to you? It's 
really quite simple. The Yoga Lite that is TM didn't raise the transcendental 
kundalini bliss of the 4th chakra's sushumna, and thus, the Hiranyagarbha was 
not recognized. Because the Ved is timeless, it matters not when the heinous 
acts took place. Now, will you *please* stop being an apologist for TM and 
pedophilia? Thank you.



---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com wrote :


 I don't quite see the connection of how a man in his 20's who allegedly was 
guilty of gross sexual misconduct with children has much to do with whatever 
his connection to the TM movement is now and how that reflects badly on the 
movement. How does it all compute? Is it that some asshole pedophile eventually 
became a Hollywood actor and somehow became endorsed by the TM movement and has 
now been exposed 4 decades later as a pedophile therefore makes TM invalid or 
the movement suspect because they didn't know this guy had sexually abused 
young children 40 years ago and now they do and... I'm confused. What great 
revelation am I missing here? How does 4+7= 13?














Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
Pass it on to Bevan why don't you?




 From: Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] 
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana
 


  
Michael, just wanted to see it in black and white so to speak.


On Thursday, October 9, 2014 11:54 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com 
[FairfieldLife] FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com wrote:
 


  
Good grief- you have to ask? The law should deal with Collins. David Lynch 
should stick to making sick-o films and the TMO should be removed from the face 
of the earth, Bevan and Hagelin should have to cut someone's lawn to get by. I 
am feeling A Day in the Life, Part 3 coming on. Hee hee!




 From: Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] 
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana
 


  
Michael, what do you think should be done about all this? About Collins? About 
DLF? About the TMO? 



On Thursday, October 9, 2014 11:30 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com 
[FairfieldLife] FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com wrote:
 


  
Ann, you see no problem with a man with these kinds of proclivities being one 
of the national directors of the Committee for Stress Free Schools, a David 
Lynch Foundation organization? 




 From: j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] 
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana
 


  
Oh fer cryin' out loud, Ann, do I have to explain *everything* to you? It's 
really quite simple. The Yoga Lite that is TM didn't raise the transcendental 
kundalini bliss of the 4th chakra's sushumna, and thus, the Hiranyagarbha was 
not recognized. Because the Ved is timeless, it matters not when the heinous 
acts took place. Now, will you *please* stop being an apologist for TM and 
pedophilia? Thank you.



---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com wrote :


 I don't quite see the connection of how a man in his 20's who allegedly was 
guilty of gross sexual misconduct with children has much to do with whatever 
his connection to the TM movement is now and how that reflects badly on the 
movement. How does it all compute? Is it that some asshole pedophile eventually 
became a Hollywood actor and somehow became endorsed by the TM movement and has 
now been exposed 4 decades later as a pedophile therefore makes TM invalid or 
the movement suspect because they didn't know this guy had sexually abused 
young children 40 years ago and now they do and... I'm confused. What great 
revelation am I missing here? How does 4+7= 13?
















Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]

 

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, j_alexander_stanley@... wrote :

 Oh fer cryin' out loud, Ann, do I have to explain *everything* to you? It's 
really quite simple. The Yoga Lite that is TM didn't raise the transcendental 
kundalini bliss of the 4th chakra's sushumna, and thus, the Hiranyagarbha was 
not recognized. Because the Ved is timeless, it matters not when the heinous 
acts took place. Now, will you *please* stop being an apologist for TM and 
pedophilia? Thank you.
 

 My deepest and most humble apologies. I know I am dense and stubborn and my 
undying support for TM and now, apparently, pedophiles has become exposed here 
I must beg you to forgive me. I was afraid the truth would out and you are just 
the man to have accomplished this. Bananagramming has obviously kept you sharp, 
very keen. Now excuse me while I google a few words, the first being sushumna.
 

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater@... wrote :

  I don't quite see the connection of how a man in his 20's who allegedly was 
guilty of gross sexual misconduct with children has much to do with whatever 
his connection to the TM movement is now and how that reflects badly on the 
movement. How does it all compute? Is it that some asshole pedophile eventually 
became a Hollywood actor and somehow became endorsed by the TM movement and has 
now been exposed 4 decades later as a pedophile therefore makes TM invalid or 
the movement suspect because they didn't know this guy had sexually abused 
young children 40 years ago and now they do and... I'm confused. What great 
revelation am I missing here? How does 4+7= 13?
 

 















 
















Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
Why don't I? Because I don't agree with you! Duh!



On Thursday, October 9, 2014 12:27 PM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com 
[FairfieldLife] FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com wrote:
 


  
Pass it on to Bevan why don't you?




 From: Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] 
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana
 


  
Michael, just wanted to see it in black and white so to speak.


On Thursday, October 9, 2014 11:54 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com 
[FairfieldLife] FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com wrote:
 


  
Good grief- you have to ask? The law should deal with Collins. David Lynch 
should stick to making sick-o films and the TMO should be removed from the face 
of the earth, Bevan and Hagelin should have to cut someone's lawn to get by. I 
am feeling A Day in the Life, Part 3 coming on. Hee hee!




 From: Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] 
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana
 


  
Michael, what do you think should be done about all this? About Collins? About 
DLF? About the TMO? 



On Thursday, October 9, 2014 11:30 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com 
[FairfieldLife] FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com wrote:
 


  
Ann, you see no problem with a man with these kinds of proclivities being one 
of the national directors of the Committee for Stress Free Schools, a David 
Lynch Foundation organization? 




 From: j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] 
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana
 


  
Oh fer cryin' out loud, Ann, do I have to explain *everything* to you? It's 
really quite simple. The Yoga Lite that is TM didn't raise the transcendental 
kundalini bliss of the 4th chakra's sushumna, and thus, the Hiranyagarbha was 
not recognized. Because the Ved is timeless, it matters not when the heinous 
acts took place. Now, will you *please* stop being an apologist for TM and 
pedophilia? Thank you.



---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com wrote :


 I don't quite see the connection of how a man in his 20's who allegedly was 
guilty of gross sexual misconduct with children has much to do with whatever 
his connection to the TM movement is now and how that reflects badly on the 
movement. How does it all compute? Is it that some asshole pedophile eventually 
became a Hollywood actor and somehow became endorsed by the TM movement and has 
now been exposed 4 decades later as a pedophile therefore makes TM invalid or 
the movement suspect because they didn't know this guy had sexually abused 
young children 40 years ago and now they do and... I'm confused. What great 
revelation am I missing here? How does 4+7= 13?


















Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]

 

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, mjackson74@... wrote :

 Ann, you see no problem with a man with these kinds of proclivities being one 
of the national directors of the Committee for Stress Free Schools, a David 
Lynch Foundation organization? 

 

 Huh? How did you come up with that Einsteinian deduction from what I have 
written so far on this subject?
 

 From: j_alexander_stanley@... [FairfieldLife] FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
 Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 11:19 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana
 
 
   Oh fer cryin' out loud, Ann, do I have to explain *everything* to you? It's 
really quite simple. The Yoga Lite that is TM didn't raise the transcendental 
kundalini bliss of the 4th chakra's sushumna, and thus, the Hiranyagarbha was 
not recognized. Because the Ved is timeless, it matters not when the heinous 
acts took place. Now, will you *please* stop being an apologist for TM and 
pedophilia? Thank you.

 

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater@... wrote :

  I don't quite see the connection of how a man in his 20's who allegedly was 
guilty of gross sexual misconduct with children has much to do with whatever 
his connection to the TM movement is now and how that reflects badly on the 
movement. How does it all compute? Is it that some asshole pedophile eventually 
became a Hollywood actor and somehow became endorsed by the TM movement and has 
now been exposed 4 decades later as a pedophile therefore makes TM invalid or 
the movement suspect because they didn't know this guy had sexually abused 
young children 40 years ago and now they do and... I'm confused. What great 
revelation am I missing here? How does 4+7= 13?
 

 





























 


 











Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread nablusoss1008
The Nazis viewed art they didn't like or understood as entartet, or 
degenrated and sick. MJ is just the kind of soul they would love to have 
amongst their ranks.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, mjackson74@... wrote :

 Good grief- you have to ask? The law should deal with Collins. David Lynch 
should stick to making sick-o films and the TMO should be removed from the face 
of the earth, Bevan and Hagelin should have to cut someone's lawn to get by. I 
am feeling A Day in the Life, Part 3 coming on. Hee hee!

 

 
 From: Share Long sharelong60@... [FairfieldLife] 
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
 Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 12:39 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana
 
 
   Michael, what do you think should be done about all this? About Collins? 
About DLF? About the TMO? 

 


 On Thursday, October 9, 2014 11:30 AM, Michael Jackson mjackson74@... 
[FairfieldLife] FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com wrote:
 
 

   Ann, you see no problem with a man with these kinds of proclivities being 
one of the national directors of the Committee for Stress Free Schools, a David 
Lynch Foundation organization? 

 

 
 From: j_alexander_stanley@... [FairfieldLife] FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
 Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 11:19 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana
 
 
   Oh fer cryin' out loud, Ann, do I have to explain *everything* to you? It's 
really quite simple. The Yoga Lite that is TM didn't raise the transcendental 
kundalini bliss of the 4th chakra's sushumna, and thus, the Hiranyagarbha was 
not recognized. Because the Ved is timeless, it matters not when the heinous 
acts took place. Now, will you *please* stop being an apologist for TM and 
pedophilia? Thank you.

 

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater@... wrote :

  I don't quite see the connection of how a man in his 20's who allegedly was 
guilty of gross sexual misconduct with children has much to do with whatever 
his connection to the TM movement is now and how that reflects badly on the 
movement. How does it all compute? Is it that some asshole pedophile eventually 
became a Hollywood actor and somehow became endorsed by the TM movement and has 
now been exposed 4 decades later as a pedophile therefore makes TM invalid or 
the movement suspect because they didn't know this guy had sexually abused 
young children 40 years ago and now they do and... I'm confused. What great 
revelation am I missing here? How does 4+7= 13?
 

 





























 












 


 












 


 













Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-09 Thread Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
You know you have Mein Kampf right next to Marshy's bullshit commentary on the 
Gita - if anyone on this forum has a Nazi mentality of loving the better than 
everyone else elite (those who do TM and are superior and those who follow the 
faker Benjy Creme and will be the chosen few when Maitreya comes back) its you 
Nappy.




 From: nablusoss1008 no_re...@yahoogroups.com
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 2:19 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana
 


  
The Nazis viewed art they didn't like or understood as entartet, or 
degenrated and sick. MJ is just the kind of soul they would love to have 
amongst their ranks.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, mjackson74@... wrote :


Good grief- you have to ask? The law should deal with Collins. David Lynch 
should stick to making sick-o films and the TMO should be removed from the face 
of the earth, Bevan and Hagelin should have to cut someone's lawn to get by. I 
am feeling A Day in the Life, Part 3 coming on. Hee hee!


From: Share Long sharelong60@... [FairfieldLife] 
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana



 
Michael, what do you think should be done about all this? About Collins? About 
DLF? About the TMO? 



On Thursday, October 9, 2014 11:30 AM, Michael Jackson mjackson74@... 
[FairfieldLife] FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com wrote:



 
Ann, you see no problem with a man with these kinds of proclivities being one 
of the national directors of the Committee for Stress Free Schools, a David 
Lynch Foundation organization? 


From: j_alexander_stanley@... [FairfieldLife] FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana



 
Oh fer cryin' out loud, Ann, do I have to explain *everything* to you? It's 
really quite simple. The Yoga Lite that is TM didn't raise the transcendental 
kundalini bliss of the 4th chakra's sushumna, and thus, the Hiranyagarbha was 
not recognized. Because the Ved is timeless, it matters not when the heinous 
acts took place. Now, will you *please* stop being an apologist for TM and 
pedophilia? Thank you.



---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater@... wrote :


 I don't quite see the connection of how a man in his 20's who allegedly was 
guilty of gross sexual misconduct with
children has much to do with whatever his connection to the TM movement is now 
and how that reflects badly on the movement. How does it all compute? Is it 
that some asshole pedophile eventually became a Hollywood actor and somehow 
became endorsed by the TM movement and has now been exposed 4 decades later as 
a pedophile therefore makes TM invalid or the movement suspect because they 
didn't know this guy had sexually abused young children 40 years ago and now 
they do and... I'm confused. What great revelation am I missing here? How does 
4+7= 13?














Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins 40 year banana

2014-10-08 Thread 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]

On 10/8/2014 9:16 PM, sri...@ymail.com wrote:


the Stephen Collins incidents are 20 to 40 years ago, so he definitely 
could have grown quite a large banana with TM long since.




/Not to mention that because the tape was illegally released to the 
media he will probably never get a fair trial - if it comes to that. 
Also, there seems to have been a cover-up (no puns intended). Apparently 
the police have had custody of the tape for a few years.//The events 
supposedly happened over 42 years ago. Go figure.


/


Also we don't really know the truth from a therapy session tape, as 
any man who has been married could well imagine what weird things you 
might say, for whatever reason, especially an actor or other creative 
person, when at odds with the aggrieved female mind.




/Collins' attorney accused his ex-wife of blackmail Tuesday and claimed 
she has been threatening to release the tape for years so she could get 
millions in the divorce settlement./