Just had to comment on the statement "would not be able to venture far from the
bathroom"...
I take large quantities of Collodial Silver daily (15-20ppm).  This means a
quart or more.  I also take numerous probotics and have also started making my
own Kim-Che (natural probotics).  If I did the CS only I could go on a months
vacation and not worry about that little room.  That is why I take the
probotics and Blessed Herbs "Digestive Stimulator".  I go through 2 to 3 bottle
per month.  Also, I take Garden of Life "Primal Defense - HSO Probiotic
Formula" a bottle a month.   So that statement above most definitely does not
apply to me.
connie

Beauty School Programs - Get the career you've always wanted. Click Now.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/Ioyw6iiglKzfH1EBIehcihquVYLdp7rtJtGlRKZXfWVvVnzA0sKr0c/