Wow, that's a lot of probiotic (and a lot of CS).

I probably should have been more clear; I'm not saying
that people are untruthful about how much CS they take, just that often
what they are taking is not what they think it is.
And I wasn't referring to anyone in particular, BTW.
Perhaps it was tactless of me to say anything at all, but for those of
us who are experiencing illness I think truth trumps tact. :)

Also, those reading my words should know I have been mostly unsuccessful
at trying to get what I'd call accurate, unbiased medical advice about
CS and other alternative treatments. All I really have to go by is my
limited scientific knowledge of chemistry and physics, and my own
(obviously anecdotal) personal experience.