It was that man recently wasn't it that they found silver in his brain, but only after he had been taking a concoction of drugs as well. Maybe the drugs caused the silver to stay there and not be excreted, who knows? And anyway, they still couldn't say what actually killed him could they, so the fact that they found silver may be irrelevant. dee

sol wrote:
Somewhere I did see some reports that silver has been found in the brain in autopsy. Don't remember where. Apparently that is one argument for the "danger" of CS. I've also seen claims that silver builds up in the kidneys of animals and causes kidney damage. I could not find any substantiation for that. (Apparently it does deposit in kidneys, but I can't substantiate that it causes any harm at all, let alone damage severe enough to cause death). Don't have any references to hand on any of that though, so just from memory.
sol