On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 22:50:05 GMT
"craehow...@juno.com" <craehow...@juno.com> wrote:

> If I did the CS only I could go on a months vacation and
> not worry about that little room.

Forgive me being so dense; I missed what you meant there. If I
understand correctly you're saying that for someone who is constipated
killing the digestive bacteria will not give them diarrhea, or perhaps
that killing the digestive bacteria causes you the opposite problem it
does me. I had never though of that, and really I wouldn't know as I've
never had that problem (I think it's because I gave up eating meat as a
teenager, and rarely consume white flour or white sugar -- but maybe
it's just genetic, who knows?). So, perhaps my assumption was incorrect,
sorry.