From: Indi <indule...@comcast.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat Oct 18 08:40:18 2008
Subject: Re: CS>blue moons revisited

You'd probably want to send it to a lab. Around three hundred dollars for
true answers. I realize it isn't cheap (or even affordable for most of us).
A good chemical analysis is not something an untrained person can do at home.
People get degrees in chemistry, you know. :)

As I've said before, my point is speaking in ABSOLUTES is irresponsible when
your "testing" is so rudimentary.
"Feelings", anecdotal evidence, belief, etc do not disprove this point one bit.
Sorry if that gvets people's dander up, but I am not about to abandon
all principles of critical thinking just because some here want to make
unsubstantiated claims. Data is data. Either one has it or one doesn't.
:)

indi