From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 11:42 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Lung Cancer

Perhaps bitter almond can refer to either.  Here are some sites indicating
that bitter almond is an alternative name for apricot seeds:

http://www.asiachi.com/apricotseed.html
http://www.alibaba.com/product-free/10517054/Blanched_Sweet_Bitter_Almond_Ap
ricot_Kernel.html
http://www.made-in-china.com/showroom/txfood/product-detailRAnQUfxTdrkh/Chin
a-Bitter-Almonds-Apricots-Kernels.html

Interestingly all the sites seem to be associated with Chinese or India
sources.

Marshall