Here's a little advice from a 55-year user of vitamins, minerals,
nutritional supplements, etc.:

Before venturing into the land of self megadosing, you need to acquaint
yourself with the voluminous material on the extensive subject, and also
establish a sensible protocol for yourself.  I am not criticizing you, just
advocating a sane approach.  Yours is a common mistake -- the "if 1 gram is
good, 10 grams must be great!" mentality, which I was guilty of myself many
years ago.

Chuck is 100 percent right in his advice.  Intake of certain nutritional
supplements requires restraint, even though the vitamin manufacturers are
not as informed of these dangers as they should be.  Certain physical
conditions determine certain sane intake dosages of certain substances.
Heavily-promoted iron, for instance, is dangerous in high dosages.

On the subject of Vit. E,  I took 1g daily for years until reading a serious
research report some years ago that this intake was not healthy, and reduced
my intake to the sane "high" dosage of 400mg daily.

I have been taking vitamins, etc., since the age of 7, when I was diagnosed
by teachers and doctors as "low energy" which resulted in inattention in
class.  They moved me to the front row and started giving me gagatacious
liver extract (it tasted like pureed liver).   I am now 63 and still
learning.

Take it further -- educate yourself and proceed cautiously, with lower
dosages for trial periods to determine if you see any results, and if you
don't in 30-60 days, increase your dosage to the next level.  Don't catapult
the dosages.

I hope these cautions are taken to heart, because they are offered with your
best intentions at heart.