Another curiosity - We can all make CS at home which I think is important
but at the same time there appear to be increasing restrictions of vitamins,
minerals etc so maybe we have to expand our thoughts to deal with some of
our ailments..

DIABETIC ŒPERSONALITIES¹ - Richard Austin, Ph.D., in Knoxville, TN, talks
about treating people with multiple personalities.

One personality may have full-blown diabetes, but when the "other"
personalty/ties take over, diabetes is no longer present, including any
complications that might be experienced by the "diabetic personality".
Hmmm,

Dr. Weil and many many others have confirmed the body/mind connection.
It seems (meaning, we believe ...) that if we can access that part of the
mind subconsciously manifesting diabetes *for whatever reason*, and let it
go the diabetes can be healed on the physical level.

Some period of time would be necessary for adjustment while the
pancreas/body "remembers" how to function normally.

Hmmm, makes me/you(?) think, ....

Christine..