I tried pierced earings for several months they never healed at all.  I tried the alcohol and peroxide, but it kept getting worse.   I was putting earings through and more or less having to find a new hole because of the swelling.  I found nylon earings and tried them but by that time the infection seemed to have such a strong hold I just gave up and tried to let them grow in.   Now I have holes front and back with a large amount of scar  tissue in the middle.  I had hoped the nylon would have eventually made things better but they never seemed to get better until I took them right out.  That was many years ago before I know of SC.  I can not tolerate any metal much but have not tried anything expensive.  I have trouble with the backs of watches as well.  I always have to look for plastic backs as even stainless steel will make me break out.

G Murray

elle roberts wrote:

My daughter has peirced ears,  when they get inflammed she is afraid to use CS to help the inflamation ... this is because we have learned not to use a metal spoon etc.  to ingest CS.  She thinks the CS will react some way with the sterling silver earings.  Can anybody tell me if this is correct?  Otherwise,  I would like her to use it.  It seems an ongoing problem.

Thanks again list ... awesome to get this help.

elle.

Check out news, entertainment and more on the Xtra Broadband Channel -- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Silver List archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com OT Archive: http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html List maintainer: Mike Devour