Hi Sol,

Like Garnet said the body in an acid state may be the culprit. As I alkalinized my body it seemed to have gotten better. Watches are the only jewelry piece I have worn since the ear piercing. I have usually worn plastic frames but went with metal this last set or two. I'll have to try Garnets other suggestion for aquarium silicone, that might also help, as the nail polish only lasts a few days before it flakes off.

G Murray

sol wrote:

This sounds like classic nickel allergy. I have it and react to all the same things. I can wear 14 kt gold (yellow gold, I react to some white gold) and I can wear sterling silver, but only if the entire earring is sterling, and no other metal or alloy touches me at all. The backs of watches bother me too.And sometimes the clasp of a sterling necklace or the attachment rings to the clasp will be alloys to which I am allergic. I have to make sure my eyeglasses have only plastic temples, as metal temples give me raw sores where they touch.