Although we consume mass quantities of CS around here, the first thing I go
for on any skin ailment is Tea Tree Oil. DB

-----Original Message-----
From: elle roberts [mailto:elle_robe...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2004 1:29 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>peirced ears

My daughter has peirced ears,  when they get inflammed she is afraid to use
CS to help the inflamation ... this is because we have learned not to use a
metal spoon etc.  to ingest CS.  She thinks the CS will react some way with
the sterling silver earings.  Can anybody tell me if this is correct?
Otherwise,  I would like her to use it.  It seems an ongoing problem.

Thanks again list ... awesome to get this help.

elle.