I have used Oregano oil, mixed with Thyme oil to clear up a stubborn
fungal infection that did NOT clear with DMSO and CS. I use 20% DMSO and
10 ppm CS several times a day for over a week with no noticeable
improvement, although there could have been slight improvement.

Then I switched to using 10 drops of each EO in a 1/4 oz dropper bottle
that I filled with a light oil (apricot, tea, almond, jojoba all make
good diluent oils). I applied this once or twice a day and in two weeks
there was significant improvement, the hair grew back in within about
3-4 weeks. This all started with a fire ant bite, the dog picked up a
bone that was covered and reacted to the bites, that cleared but then
the fungal infection showed up and the hair loss spread to a much larger
area. Bad joss for a show dog!

I have also taken oregano oil just to see what it would do when I had a
cold. It may have helped if I had kept it up. But I was doing one or two
drops straight in my mouth and it made my mouth very hot. Then I smelled
like spaghetti the rest of the day! Probably should have used a gelatin
cap or diluted the oil. I started using CS weeks later and that became
my focus for colds and flus.

Garnet