Lauric Acid or Monolauren was one Candida supplement I had researched
but not tried, hard to locate at the time and then I stopped using
supplements to clear my Candida. But what I read about it was
interesting. It is suppose to stop the Candida from forming hyphae and
stay in a single cell form which is easier to kill. Vigrin Coconut Oil
is high in Lauric Acid if I am not mistaken.

When I was handstripping my own Aloe Vera plants I found it difficult to
not get some of the yellow astringent goo that comes from the skin. This
stuff will cause diarrhea. Could it be that the product you used was not
pure enough? Of course you could be allergic to the aloe. I like the
Lily of the Dessert organic aloe products and used 1/4 c a day of the
juice for awhile. Did not stick with it though as it was just too much
in my routine, which I had to simplify hugely due to the fatigue. My
situation demanded the most simple, sustainable methods. That is what I
looked for eventually, cheap, easy and not hard to do or hard on the
stomach -- that last one was difficult because even water seemed to make
my stomach hurt. Except for glacier water off Mt Ranier or bottled water
purified with crystals (as in the glacier water which is naturally
perked through quartz).

Garnet