Can you suggest any sources? And I'd need to get some feedback on whether the gel causes as much diarrhea as the liquid does. The most I could ever take of the liquid is a TBS per day, after working up to it. More than that gives me terrible diarrhea. (Diarrhea being my most debilitating symptom anyway, it is not something I care to encourage). One of the great benefits or oral CS to me has been that it usually stops diarrhea very fast, if I drink enough all at once (like about a pint--chugged). I am looking into the option of oregano oil, which Paul Holloway suggested, too. In one place I read it is an alternative to Caprylic acid which I had to stop taking a few months ago.
TIA,
sol

Sally Khanna wrote:

Hi Sol,
sorry to hear this. It's a constant struggle battling candida I've been there, too and continue to do so at times. But one thing that might help a lot isLily of the desert Aloe Vera Gel. The reason is that aloe itself has healing properties for the tissues and is also cooling, but also the potassium sorbate that's used as a preservative is also itself effective against candida. The gel will stay with you longer than the juice and if you take about two Tbsp after each meal (you can take up to 1/2 cup) you may find it makes a big difference. My allergist at Stanford (many years ago) had me taking potassium sorbate straight. In those days, you could buy it in health food stores. People were taking it for candida. I think you may be happy with the aloe gel, though. Sally