Speaking of colds, I woke up last night with a very
sore throat from my sinus running.  I drank some CS
and went back to bed and my sore throat was better in
the morning but I was sneezing and my sinus was
running like crazy.  So I have been sipping CS all day
and was getting no relief.. I went to the drug store
and got a small bottle of saline nasal spray... dumped
out the nasal spray, rinsed it out with DW and put
some CS in it and sprayed it in my nose.  My sinus has
completely stopped running.  This stuff is amazing.

David