Awesome Oli!, please explain it to us mortals  ; )

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Oliver Weingarten
Sent: Tuesday, 14 January 2014 9:57 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: A correct peeling effect

Hi !

Here is a test I did mixing different things together...I can explain a little
more if you like..
https://vimeo.com/84118026/settings

cheers,
oli
Am 14.01.2014 09:53, schrieb olivier jeannel:
Hi gang,

I'm looking for doing a convincing peeling effect in Softimage
Scenario is :peeling of a thin aluminium sheet from a chocolate plate, the tiny
pieces of sheet then fly away, like are gently blown away by the wind
I'm running after this : https://vimeo.com/77579764 or
https://vimeo.com/69646311 quality. (those are Max Mcloth)
The shot should be very close up. I'm not sure, for example, that the Topolizer
trick https://vimeo.com/80829002 would be enough.

What do guys think ? Another Method ? Syflex à la Mario-Domingo ?
https://vimeo.com/73933574

Any thoughts to share ? Would be great :)