Hi Eugene,
Here's a simple way with an expression:

1. Give your camera a custom parameter (CPSet is called Vertigo, hence
*Camera.Vertigo.width_at_interest)* to define the width at the interest
that needs to remain static.

2. An expression on the camera FOV:

*atan( Camera.Vertigo.width_at_interest / ctr_dist( Camera.,
Camera_Interest. ) ) * 2*
That should hopefully do what you want.

--
Brandt Animation