You have wetransfer incoming. I found something I could clean up and save
in a separate database, but as usual with a Volumetric SITOA setup there is
a problem. I had it rendering fine in my production scene, but here there
is a bounds issue I have yet to figure out, as the numbers are the same as
in the production scene.

The shader setup is kosher though, so if you feed it a fresh vdb file you
should be able to get it working. Nothing wrong with the vdb included mind
you, so given the correct bounds it should work

I will see if I can get you a working scene tomorrow when I have a bit more
time.

Morten