On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 6:01 AM, Chris Marshall <chrismarshal...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I've done quite a bit of this and the only way I could get a tighter 'fit'
> was to scale everything up.

When I've had to do something that requires a scale change to work
properly, I've sometimes been able to do the "scale-up" in ICE by: get
PointPosition => multiplyByScalar => set PointPosition, then doing whatever
scale-dependent operations, then reversing the scaling. Sometimes these can
all live in one ICEtree, sometimes they may have to be applied as
sequential trees. You can make the reverse scaling automatic even in
multiple trees by passing the scale factor as a new attribute, then getting
that value in the reverse.