For me, in software, Houdini equals good quality.
It's like buying a cheap chinese quality screw driver or a solid screw
driver  that won't worn and which also has a magnet (when you want that
"f***" screw not to fall) .

Not a relevant argument for a producer, but when you're on the craftsman
side, means everything.

>>> https://vimeo.com/user4174293