(Adding dhc WG chairs to the thread.)

The client behavior in draft-ietf-softwire-ds-lite-tunnel-option-04 did not
describe any mechanism in which the client would combine the FQDN from the
tunnel option with a suffix in the search list option to form a new name to use
as its AFTR, nor did it mention anything about the DNS system doing load
balancing.

Given the text in draft-ietf-softwire-ds-lite-tunnel-option-04, there is no
advantage to sending an FQDN, so the spec should define only the IP address
option.

- Ralph