Here's the situation.  There was no clear consensus in the WG meeting in Paris.
 But the IETF conducts its business on the mailing list, so - as we always do -
the chairs asked for feedback on the two questions asked in Paris.  We'll use
the responses to assess if there is consensus for the choices in each of those
questions.

- Ralph